Holiday Villa Rental Cape Town
Spacious and elegant, single story 4 bedroom villa in Upper Constantia
Villa accommodation Features:
- Single story house with no stairs to climb.
- 4 spacious bedrooms with luxury finishes and all en suite; ideal for a family vacation in Cape Town.
- Available only in Dec – Jan and during South African school holidays.
- Master bedroom is en-suite with double height ceilings, King size bed, shower and tub, courtyard view.
- Bedroom 2 is also en suite with ceiling fan, Queen size bed , shower and tub with garden view – has its own lounge and study.
- Bedroom 3 has a Queen size bed, ceiling fan and garden views; It is en suite with a private lounge and PC desk.
- Bedroom 4 is also en suite, has a Double bed and garden view.
- Kitchen has modern appliances with granite tops, washer and dryer, gas cooker and all necessary for self catering.
- Maid service is provided twice per week.
- Lounge is equipped with all the amenities with satellite TV reception and a fire place.
- The porch is partially enclosed and fully furnished; there are mountain views.
- There is an aviary on the grounds with rabbits; this may be of interest to young children.
- The pool is sparkling and inviting in the hot days in December and January.
- Garage accommodates one car and more cars can park in the driveway, behind a secure gate.
- There is a large family room, off the open plan kitchen with high end furnishings.
- The house is equipped with a PC for your use with broadband ADSL or you can connect your own laptop.
- Courtyard is very private with a pond and fountain.
- Electronic security system is connected to ADT with 24/7 response.
- 3 minute drive to the famous Constantia Village Shopping Center.
- 15 minute drive to central Cape Town and the V&A Waterfront.
- 15 minute drive to Hout Bay beaches and 20 minutes to Camps Bay beach.
- 5 minute drive to world famous wineries in Constantia, with some of the best restaurants in South Africa.
- Option: There are 2 very friendly Golden Retriever dogs that can stay in the house, on request.