5 STAR CATEGORY LUXURY APARTMENT ACCOMMODATION IN CAPE TOWN
Camps Bay Apartments Cape Town
- This stunning spacious Contemporary Duet Villa is Nestled in Upper Camps Bay in a garden overlooking a greenbelt with the unrivaled views of Lions head, Camps bay beach and the 12 Apostles.
- Completely private with large patio and private swimming pool with spectacular outlook over Camps Bay Beach.
- Extensively renovated in Dec 2012 . Designed by a top S.A Architect Greg Wright, to the highest standard. All finishes and furnishings new . decorated and styled to perfection..
- Solid modern oak floors throughout the open plan living/ dinning and kitchen.
- 3 bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms (sleeps 6) . Master suite has A King size Bed/2 singles with a full bathroom and other 2 have queen size bed with shower bathrooms.100 % pure cotton Linen is used and all bedrooms have sea views.
- All bedrooms have sliding doors opening out onto a deck and garden or the enclosed patio area.
- Spacious Contemporary Kitchen is fully equipped and has all stainless steel AEG appliances including dishwasher and washing machine with stone tops and a breakfast bar area with bar stools.
- Open plan living room, dining room and kitchen flows to pool deck, garden and patio via huge glass doors that slide back and open up completely.
- Modern outdoor furniture and pool lounges on the enclosed patio and around the sparkling swimming pool.
- A Barbecue is next to the pool in a most spectacular setting.
- Free ADSL / wireless internet and cable television.
- Maid 2 x per week. at no extra cost
- All Linen and towels provided including beach towels. All cutlery and crockery and utensils provided.
- Camps Bay beach is only 3 minutes away and 12 minutes to the center of Cape town by car..
- The property is only 50m from the nature reserve with the most beautiful scenery and walks.
- Latest Samsung flat screen TV with DVD and sound bar.
- Property undercover measures 250 square meters.
- Note: There is an optional pool cover ( no added cost) , but small children will require full time supervision, when outdoors
- Safe and alarm system installed
Camps Bay apartments Cape Town
Bedroom 1: Has a King sized bed ( which can be made into 2 single beds), sea views, its own bathroom just outside the door into the hallway, bathroom has a bath and a separate shower
Bedroom 2: Is en suite with a shower; it has a Double bed and sea views
Bedroom 3: is en suite with a shower; it has sea views and a Queen sized bed
What Past Guests Are Saying
Fabulous view; friendly owners; very comfortable. We enjoyed our stay in this duplex style apartment at Camps Bay and would love to return some day.
Left on 01/06/2013 for a stay in December 2011
Ex-Capetonians Erlangen / Germany
Fantastic Views !Left on 12/28/2012 for a stay in January 2011
We (3 adults) stayed at this fantastic apartment in January 2011. The view from the lounge, terrace and pool area down to Camps Bay beach as well as to Lions Head is absolutely stunning. The apartment is furnished with modern furniture and the kitchen is well equipped if you would like to cook a small meal at home. The apartment is below a private home and the owners are very friendly. They have a small dog “Jack” who is most adorable and loves playing with the visitors. The apartment is situated on the back of Table Mountain with stunning views in a very quiet area, yet within easy access to all sights in and around Cape Town. At certain times of the year it can get extremely windy up there, but that is Cape Town! The apartment is not suited for people in wheel chairs or for people who have extreme walking problems as there are some steps down to the entrance as well as down into the apartment. We would also not recommend it for people with small children as from the pool area is goes down a steep slope to the rest of the garden. We thoroughly enjoyed our breakfasts with a view!
US travelers Atlanta, Georgia USA
Outstanding accommodation with a spectacular view and excellent
Left on 12/26/2012 for a stay in March 2011
We spent one full week in this spacious 3 BR apartment with a full kitchen and dinning room. Airport pickup was provided at a reasonable rate. The apartment was excellently maintained and cleaned daily. The location was great with an spectacular view. Easy walk into Camps Bay village and short taxi or private ride to central Cape Town. The management staff was outstanding and was very knowledgeable about local restaurants, beaches, and entertainment options as well as regional tourist attractions that were easily within driving distance.
Testimonial By Richard W. – Apr 27, 2010
- We have just returned from a wonderful holiday in Cape Town made even special by our stay at this amazing apartment. The accommodation is truly spacious and all leads out onto a beautiful shingle patio with ample area for barbecuing and a lovely swimming pool with an insulated cover for the evenings. The patio falls away and in the valley below there are some beautiful trees with a spectacular view down to Camps Bay Beach with Lion’s head in the distance. Table Mountain is clearly visible and a great indicator to tell how good the weather is going to be is by the size of the tablecloth! The property is north facing so the sun sets are spectacular and to which there is some good protection from the wind if it blows. There is WiFi throughout the apartment which worked very well and also from a security perspective our requirements were well looked after. We were moving to the Mount Nelson Hotel ***** from here but given the choice we would love to have stayed a further 3 days and forgotten the hotel arrangements altogether. No complaints and I hope we can make it back next year. The organisation of this apartment from start to finish was pain-free and it delivered everything we were seeking + more. I would definitely recommend this stunning location for anyone who wants to wake up to one of the most wonderful views each morning.