|INTERIOR OVERVIEW This Apartment is on a high floor in the Juliette building, situated in the Cape Town Waterfront, has fantastic views of the Marina and Canals, Mountains and Table Bay from the large balcony. The property is 180 square meters and is reserved for 4 guests for ultimate privacy and comfort. This Luxury Two Bedroom Waterfront Holiday Rental Apartment has a King size bed in the Master Bedroom covered in soft linen and exquisite soft furnishings. From the bed you can relax and enjoy the view of the Cape Town Waterfront Victoria through the balcony doors. The Master Bedroom has a tastefully decorated en-suite bathroom with full shower and bathing facilities complimented with stone, glass and chrome finishes. The second bedroom is equally as luxurious and comfortable with access to its guest full bathroom and enjoys views of Table Mountain from the large windows. The apartment offers the ultimate in spacious living.
Situated in the heart of Cape Town’s working harbour with the dramatic backdrop of the majestic Table Mountain, the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront is widely acknowledged as Cape Town’s premier shopping and tourist destination and a well-known entertainment hot-spot. Here, an innovative fusion of history and modern convenience has resulted in a multi-purpose, dockside environment unlike any other in the world. The world re-known Cape Town International Convention Centre is just minutes away. The luxurious self-catering apartments on the water’s edge at the new Waterfront Marina development offer the discerning tourist privacy and easy access to the best of what Cape Town has to offer. Abounding with upmarket shopping, excellent restaurants, museums and breath-taking views of the magnificent Table Mountain, it is the ultimate place to base to see and do as much as possible in Cape Town. A ten minute drive will take you to the Cape’s most famous beaches and The City is within walking distance. Within walking distance are also 70 restaurants and bars, 190 specialist stores as well as delicatessen, winery and supermarkets, live theatre, cinema and amphitheatre featuring music concerts, drama and dance performances. The V&A Waterfront is 20 minutes’ drive from the Cape Town International Airport and has easy access to all main routes and motor ways.
- Access to The V&A Waterfront
- Lounge & Balcony with Marina Views
- 180 square meters
- Pool & Gym • WiFi & Satellite TV Channels
- Air Conditioning and Underfloor Heating
- Two Bedrooms (Main bedroom with two single beds converted into a king bed with view of the marina/2nd bedroom with queen bed and view of Table Mountain
- Two Bathrooms and Guests Bathroom (Main bedroom with en suite – shower and bathtub/second bedroom with shower
- Fully Self Catering Open Plan Kitchen
- Fridge & Freezer
- Microwave, Stove & Oven
- Dishwasher, Washing Machine & Dryer
- Full Bathrooms w Shower & Hair-Dryer
- Under Cover & Secure Parking • Secure Entrance w Entry Phone & Elevator
- Close to Bars, Cinema, Restaurants, Shops & Tourist Attractions
- Easy Access to Cape Town Int Airport & Winelands
The apt is serviced Monday-Friday (non-holidays).Cleaning on weekends and holidays can be arranged directly with the cleaner at a cost of R300 per day.