| Apartments feature:
- Self catering, spacious one bedroom apartments at the V&A Waterfront, comparable to a 4 star hotel.
- We have 3 apartments in the Gulmarn building.
- There are some canal water views water views from bedrooms, lounges and large terraces.
- Quality construction finishes have been used throughout these V&A apartments.
- Air conditioning and under floor and heating system.
- Satellite reception, DVD player and a sound system.
- Wi Fi high speed internet is provided at no charge – unlimited use
- Granite kitchen counter tops and quality appliances.
- Kitchen is designed for easy self catering, it has all the appliances, including a dishwasher, cloth washer and dryer.
- Bathrooms are modern, have all the fixtures, some of these units are equipped with bath tubs, others have walk in showers
- Bedroom is equipped with a Queen size bed; a mattress and bedding can also be supplied in the lounge for 1 more guest.
- Apartments can accommodate up to 2 guests – some have sofa beds – check details, when making enquiries.
- Underground garage is provided and included in the rate there are TV monitors and an elevator.
- Located Within the V and A Waterfront Marina, which is fenced and well guarded at all times.
- 24/7 security desk and 24/7 security patrols by uniformed guards.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- No smoking unit ( you can smoke on the large terrace ).
- Safe in these suites for storing your valuables.
- The rates are per apartment per night and NOT per person.
- All the utilities are included, except for any telephone calls made . Note: There is no telephone in this apartment.
- Maid service is provided free of charge, 2 times per week.
- Access to 3 pools and a gym in the V&A complex is included ( Exclusively for the V&A residents).
- Taxes and levies are included.
- 50% is required to make a reservation.
- 4 day minimum stay is required at the V&A.
- Payments are by bank transfer; credit cards are accepted with a small surcharge
- Discounted rates available for repeat customers and those staying for 2 weeks or longer.
- Please note: Late check in fee is R 300 from 19.00 – 24.00 hours and R 400 after midnight.
Note: Effective 1 October 2008 all short term tenants (stay shorter than 3 months) will pay a fee of R150 per month, to utilize the Quarterdeck gym and swimming pool area.The Gym access card will provide the tenant access to the gym and access to the Quarterdeck pool via the Quarterdeck office.
|Testimonials:From: AbdullahSent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 6:22 PMTo: Holiday Rentals in Cape TownSubject: Abdullah Gulmarn 205 June 10-17, 2011Dear Arthur:Thanks for keeping in touch. Unfortunately, I have no plans in the moments to come to Cape Town, but since I had such an amazing time last time both in Cape Town and in your property, I will of course have you in mind when I make reservations. I also recommended you to many of my friends, and when any of them decides to come to Cape Town, they or even I will contact you with reservations plans. Thanks again!
Sent from my iPad
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 3:16 PM
To: Holiday Rentals in Cape Town
Subject: RE: Jennifer Gulmarn 201 Sep 12-23, 2010
My daughter is traveling to Africa in 2013 and I will definitely recommend you to her if she requires accommodation in Cape Town as we were absolutely delighted with our stay.