15,500 to 20,000 Low Season:
9,500 to 14,000
Self Catering Llandudno House
LL 031: Spacious 5 bedroom + suite = 6 bedroom family vacation villa in Llandudno with over 600 square meters of indoor floor area, built in 2006.
• All 5 bedrooms and suite are en suite; Main BR has King bed, BR 2 has a Double, BR 3 a Queen, BR 4 a King and BR 5 a ¾ Bed
• Including the suite, allows occupancy by 12 guests.
• There is a huge fresh water (no chlorine or salt) swimming pool that will be completed by November 2015.
• This property is located 500 meters from the beach = 10 minute walk.
• Fully equipped kitchen with full size appliances – top of the range, including washer and dryer.
• Electric heaters throughout the house and a fire place in the lounge.
• Broadband internet, free of charge.
• Full alarm system with door contacts and motion detectors, monitored 24/7.
• All towels and linens are provided.
• Children friendly; a slide, trampoline, swings and a tree house are there for your children’s amusement
• Maid service is provided 2 x per week.
• The entire house has a battery backup system which can run for days to maintain your comfort during power outages.
• This Llandudno house has a minimum reservation of 7 days at all times, except 14 days from Dec 15 to Jan 12.
Note: We do not rent to groups of 6 or more, made up exclusively of singles, under the age of 30 for any of our self catering villas and apartments in Cape Town
Payment Protection Guarantee
Best Rate Guarantee
Terms and Conditions applicable to "Best Price Guarantee"
This guarantee applies to holiday rentals in Cape Town, arranged by HRCT, ranging from 5 days to 30 days in duration
HRCT will offer a lower rate to a customer, if the customer is quoted a rate lower than HRCT's quote by a property owner or a licensed real estate agent for the same property and dates
If the customer has paid for the booking, HRCT will refund customer the difference up to a maximum of 10% of the total rental value or the difference in quotes, whichever is less
Customer must provide copy of a bona fide quote from a legitimate business / agent or property owner within 10 days of signing of a lease provided by HRCT for a holiday rental property in Cape Town. Quote must be an "Apples to Apples" comparison for the same property, same dates and include the same terms and conditions for the rental; advertised prices are not considered as quotes, as there can be deceptive advertisements
Customer may not make a claim, after 10 days have passed, after either signing of a lease or paying a deposit; A claim must be submitted within the 10 day period by email to HRCT